Gentle Parenting Show
THE NEXT GENTLE PARENTING SHOW IS IN 2017
Please check back for updates as and when they are announced.
The Gentle Parenting Show is Unique.
The Gentle Parenting Show is a show to rival the main baby shows in the UK, it is ethical – with exhibitors and expert speakers who have a conscience and a sound knowledge of the physiological and psychological needs of parents and children.
We turn exhibitors away if we feel they do not match our ethics. Our show doesn’t just focus on the first two years of life, but one that spans the first eighteen years, something that no other show does in the UK.
Unlike other ‘natural’ or ‘alternative’ parenting shows The GentleParenting is produced on a large scale with a healthy budget, with mainstream appeal and a large amount of PR and marketing.
We are in a unique position, our reach is large in the industry.
- We support all parents no matter their parenting choices.
- We are mindful of the psychological and physical development of children.
- We do not promote infant formula (or follow on milk).
- We do not promote supplementary foods for infants less than 6 months of age.
- We do not promote toiletries that contain harmful chemicals.
- We do not promote the use of ultrasound scans for entertainment purposes
- We do not promote products that interrupt the bond between parent and child.
- We do not promote sleep training, when it involves leaving children to cry.
- We boycott Nestle (due to their promotion of formula in the developing world).
Why You Should Exhibit
- The Gentle Parenting Show is a unique opportunity to reach both a niche market and mainstream parents, all in one situation.
- Increase awareness of your brand in a mainstream audience
- Solidify brand awareness in those who already practice gentle parenting
- Entrance to The Gentle Parenting show is FREE – which is unique for a show of this size
- Join other exhibitors and take the chance to network
- Benefit from our pre and post show marketing activities
- Associate yourself with our well known and respected stage speakers
- Sell to an audience who are already in a venue where they have come to shop.
Benefits for Parents Attending
- FREE access to the best parenting retailers and service providers in the UK
- A guarantee that all exhibitors are ethical
- A guarantee that they can trust that all products sold at the show are in the child’s best interest
- The ability to visit a range of stands providing for children of up to 18 years of age
- Invaluable information and advice on a variety of issues not usually represented at other shows
- A mainstream, fresh, modern show with no ‘hippy’ connotations
- FREE access to the UK’s most respected parenting experts
- FREE goody bags for the first 250 visitors
- FREE show guide for all visitors
Interested in reserving a stall or learning more about sponsorship opportunities?