Hello!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by avatar anistonjennifer 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

missewla
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I live in Leeds/Wakefield with my gorgeous little boy, Bear who has just turned 2.

Im a stay at home mum  (though just started studying psychology with the Open Uni) and stumbled upon gentle parenting just after Bear’s birth. Since then am learning more and more each day and really am quite passionate about it!

Thankfully I am meeting new friends (can’t believe how different existing friends parent and it’s been a struggle) in lots of groups in the area.

It would be nice hearing from others who live nearby :-)

rmpgmummy
    Participant

Hi Missewla

I live in Leeds with my husband and our daughter, Rose, who is 15 months old. Iam also a SAHM and always keen to get to know others locally as most of my friends are now either back at work or going back soon.

Nice to meet you :)

Jupiter
    Participant

Hello!

Just read about gentle parenting and realised that it is how I’ve been parenting my little girl since she was born 9 months ago! I live just over the border in South Yorkshire but would be keen to meet up!

Spangeworthy
    Participant

I’m in Sheffield and just discovering the same approach for my little one!

Does anyone know a good forum where to ask advice about cosleeping?

anistonjennifer
    Participant

Hi Spange, How old is your kid? It actually depends on the age of your child, and also how understanding he could be, though co-sleeping is not suggested good for babies as they become totally dependent on parents.

But yes, if your child is very small and you need to feed at span of every two hrs then go for it.

anistonjennifer
    Participant

Anyway was searching something and found this http://www.babynology.com/parenting-advice/baby_monitors_and_your_little_baby.html

It could somehow help you out if  you do not choose co-sleeping with your child.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website doesn't support your outdated browser

Download a more stable and secure one here

Thank You