Hello!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by avatar LELewis 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sheena
    Participant

Hello! I’m Sheena, mum to 2 boys – Nathan (5 yrs) and Laurie (6 mths). I started ‘gentle parenting’ not long before I had my 2nd child, and I’m still working on it (it’s not difficult to gentle parent a baby but I have some bad habits to break with my eldest!) I’m also a breastfeeding, babywearing, bedsharing, cloth nappying and pretty much ‘crunchy’ mum. Everyone I know in real life just thinks I’m a weird hippy! It’d be nice to know there are some like-minded people nearby :)

LELewis
    Participant

Hello I am Limpho (pronounced Dimpo). I am a first time mum to a baby girl – 6 months.  I breastfeed, baby wear, bed share, BLW, etc etc. My choices are often met with curious looks and odd comments. It would be very nice to meet like minded people :)

Sheena_Hatton
    Participant

Hi Limpho

Recognise your name from ‘Evolutionary Parenting’ threads as well! Didn’t realise you were nearby. Where in Wirral/Merseyside are you? I’m in Bromborough.

LELewis
    Participant

I live in Liverpool :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website doesn't support your outdated browser

Download a more stable and secure one here

Thank You