Hello!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by avatar Chickadee 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    flip
    Participant

Really hoping to meet some like-minded gentle parenting mummies in Gloucestershire!

Agena
    Participant

Hello!

I don’t know if Bristol counts as Gloustershire or Somerset, but I’m here! :)

flip
    Participant

Hi Agena!

Yes Bristol definitely counts! Not far at all! Good to know there’s some of us gentle mummies in the area. Can’t really believe there aren’t more…!!! So, how old is your little one/ones?

Agena
    Participant

Just the one for now, 14 months at the moment :) And yours?

flip
    Participant

My little girl is 10 months tomorrow! Don’t know where the time goes! ;-)

Chickadee
    Participant

Hi, I’m in Gloucestershire. Currently Stroud but moving back to Cheltenham as soon as we’ve sold our house. Pregnant with my first due in August.

flip
    Participant

Hello! Lovely to have another mummy (to be) on board! I’m near Dursley so not actually too far from you!

Agena
    Participant

Hello, lovely to meet you Chickadee! Good luck with your sale and the baby! :) Would it be too forward to ask what sort of birth you’re planning? You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to :)

Chickadee
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply i’ve been struggling to sign back in but all sorted now. Well its amazing how quick a few weeks can change. Not moving now so I’m staying a Stroudie which I’m most happy about! I went to see the Ina May Gaskin film the other week and after hearing the midwifes talk after I don’t think I could give birth in a better place. Birth plan at the moment is Stroud MLU hopefully! I would stay at home but its chaos here so I think i’d be a lot more relaxed up there which is obviously the most important thing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website doesn't support your outdated browser

Download a more stable and secure one here

Thank You