Hello

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by avatar MummyRachel 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aebbe
    Participant

My name is Aebbe im 36 and have an eight week old daughter called Tilly
    <p style=”display: inline !important; “>She is ebf and we really battled to do that as her mouth was very small and I’m quite large chested.</p>
    We babywear every day and have four slings for diffferent activities

I often feel unsure about making the right choices and find family and friends try and push ideals onto us. Im hoping to learn to trust my own judgement better and become more decisive and sure about the choices i do make x

MummyRachel
    Participant

Hi Aebbe

It sounds like you are doing a fab job, it is hard when others try to interferer.

My name is Rachel and my son will be 3 in July, I am a stay at home Mum, we cosleep, we talk things through and we try and have as much fun as possible :) xxx

Aebbe
    Participant

Hi Rachel,

that sounds fab I talk to Tilly all the time and she is really starting to babble back.

we are also trying out a Babybay crib tonight to see how we get on

fingers crossed :)

x

MummyRachel
    Participant

Ooo sounds fun :) Jacob and I have a new space rocket duvet this week so it’s very exciting! I sleep with Jacob most of the week as he prefers me at night time but once a week I either go out or pretend to go out so that my husband can sleep with him and have cuddles. I lay with him until he falls asleep then I go downstairs for a bit of me time until about 11pm then go back in with him. Hubby just always falls asleep with him hehe.

We looked after a friend’s little girl today who has just turned 1, I lead with her until she fell asleep at nap time but man oh man did she fight sleep bless her! Jacob wanted to help so lead with us bless him xxx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website doesn't support your outdated browser

Download a more stable and secure one here

Thank You